Nanshan Casting Pit
Project completed for:
- 96 Ea. 18" Dia secant piles 52' approx. length, total drillinng - 4992 LF under limited headroom
- Soldier pile wood lagging temporary earth retention system for the first 10 feet of excavation totaling 880 Sq. Ft.
- Installation of 4576 Sq. of tangent / secant wall under limited headroom
- Installation of 42" casing for drop shaft 60' in depth
- Installation of a drop shaft 55' deep x 22' square inside an existing building with limited headroom to create a Casting Pit for Nanshan America
- Utilizing temporary earth retention systems, permanent earth retention systems, struts & walers, water extraction systems, secant piles, and the main drilled drop shaft in the center of the excavated pit in existing Nanshan America building